PHP is a powerful tool, and server scripting language for creating interactive dynamic and Web pages.
You can perform any kind of web base work in PHP.
- Download editor such as Dreamweaver, NotePad++
- Install Local Server or Live Server
- Install FTP
My First PHP Program
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <?php echo "Welcome to AO webs!" ; ?> </body> </html>
The above PHP Program shows Welcome to AO webs! as an output.
- <?php This tag is the starting tag of PHP
- ?> This tag is use as an ending tag in PHP
- Both starting and ending tags are very important in any PHP program
- Echo command is used for print, display or for show message on screen.
- ” ” We write our message in ” “
- ; Semicolon is used for the ending of the message.
- The write syntax of echo is echo ” Your message” ;
Please follow and like us: